2004 GTG and road run update - April 3rd (North)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
lotusmark2 said:
see you on the M6 at 11.00 :bannana:
Me and the wife are eating light tonight in preparation for the fish and chips :rock:

Erm .. youre joking right ... :eek: :D

Im meeting you guys on Jct 31 about 11

Last edited:
Did I miss something?
"Meet at Charnock Richard services northbound on the M6 (between Jct27 and Jct28) to set off at 11-00am"
so I think we may be a little bit before we get to you at J31 Fuzz

Brian WH said:
I'll give you a ring Jason when we are approaching Jcn 31. ;)

Thanks :) Ill be sitting just beyond the roundabout heading up the A59

Hey galz and guyz,

Just wanted to say I'm really sorry I won't be there tomorrow, but I hope it all goes well for you all, and I look forward to seeing all the pics.

Oh and Pammy - I've had words with the boss about the weather ... so fingers crossed.

Safe driving one and all.

K

Kinky said:
Hey galz and guyz,

Just wanted to say I'm really sorry I won't be there tomorrow, but I hope it all goes well for you all, and I look forward to seeing all the pics.

Oh and Pammy - I've had words with the boss about the weather ... so fingers crossed.

Safe driving one and all.

K

Has anyone noticed how polite Kinky has become since joining the Moderating Crew :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

OK OK .... how about ....

I hope it pours out of the heavens and Pammy has her top down, gets stuck and no-one can get it up.

And it all ends up in fisticuffs in the Ramsdens car park as the Silver boyz and galz seek revenge on the Kolour Krew in a fit of rage and jealousy, promptly get arrested and end up sharing a prison cell with Charles Bronson.

K

Kinky said:
OK OK .... how about ....

I hope it pours out of the heavens and Pammy has her top down, gets stuck and no-one can get it up.

And it all ends up in fisticuffs in the Ramsdens car park as the Silver boyz and galz seek revenge on the Kolour Krew in a fit of rage and jealousy, promptly get arrested and end up sharing a prison cell with Charles Bronson.

K

Well - that's one possibility :rolleyes:

But as it's pi**ing it down, the tops not even gonna get off, let alone get stuck :(

As for colour - Why wud Silver boyz n galz seek revenge in a fit of rage and jealousy - surely it'd be the other way around :p

I prefer your first version K - but it seems the praying hasn't worked :( n'eh mind we'll be reight :D

not raining over this side of T' hills but its all looking very grey and damp :(
ah well, a group photo for the spring comp will be spot on for spring weather, grey and wet :crazy:

Thanks Ray and all who came for a "spirited" :devil: drive over the tops and a great lunch. Good to put some names to faces
GTG.JPG

Note the 2/3 dominance to the Kolour Krew :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Looks like them northern folk do have some taste (well 2/3 of them anyway).

K

Hope everyone got home OK - the rain was delightful - fortunately, well outshone by the company :D

I'm sure more photo's will be on soon. Was great to meet everybody, looking forward to the next one. :D :D :D

Many thanks to Ray for organising a great day - very enjoyable ... especially the leisurley drive from M6 to Harry Ramsdens. ;)

Brian, I still cant believe how well that oil burner of yours performed! :cool:

It was great to meet everyone .. heres to the next GTG :bannana:

cant wait to see some more piccies. :D

Ray, was a really good day. Really good to meet friends old and new. Brian, THAT cannot be a diesel :eek: ( have piccy of Brian buying a round :D ) As for a spirited drive, rock on, never thought the old girl would move her @ss as she did. And Pammy, awwwwww what a sweet old lady :) All I can say is many many thanks, this is the sort of occasion that takes loads of planning, well done Ray. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Ian B Walker said:
Pammy, awwwwww what a sweet old lady . :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Oy!!!!! less of the OLD!!!!!

And Ray - you are a gem - it was great :bannana: :devil:

Last edited:
Glad you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Was really great to meet some old friends and new.

Brian, your car doesnt look like you should be driving that way. :rolleyes:

Martin, I want that engine, or at least that sound. :D

Steve, Next time I'm taking a couple of your plug leads off. ;)

Mark, I have a pic of you doing 97MPH on a public highway :eek:

Jason, thanks for the funny money, my local pub wont take it. :p

Craig, when I've saved up, you can show me how to do the PC install. :confused:

Pammy, What a hugger :eek:

To those I've missed, thanks for coming and contributing to what was a fun day out. :) :) :)

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Here's a pic of the line up. The weather stopped us taking more, and we didn't even get a group piccy of the ppl :eek: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• MBClub.JPG
    MBClub.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 109

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom