2004 ML270 CDI Fuel Delivery Problem - Help /Advice Required Please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simondo1968

Car
ML270 CDI
I've just had returned my 2004 ML270 CDI returned from my local garage, having had a diesel leak issue resolved (due to 3 perished fuel lines), which they replaced with genuine Mercedes parts from my local MB dealership.
Upon driving the vehicle (took a lot of turning over to start), the 'EPC' dash light came on, and the engine went into limp mode & cut out!! Restarted ok, but little/no power, and when you kick-down the throttle - 'EPC' situation again.
Upon further investigation & lots of research, the garage appears to have connected the fuel lines wrong!!
Can anyone confirm how & where the fuel lines are meant to be connected...
The garage connected a line from the fuel filter (newly fitted) to the TOP of the low pressure pump (ignoring/against the flow indicator arrow), from the BOTTOM of the low pressure pump to the FRONT position upon the high pressure pump, and then from the BACK position upon the high pressure pump to the fuel rail??
According to my extensive research, my local garage appear to have reconnected the fuel lines completely wrong & I'm surprised it even ran at all...

Can you post a picture of how is currently is? I don't know how they could get it so wrong as they're shaped to fit.

]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom