2004 S203/W203 PARKING SENSORS ADVICE.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mastacrx

Car
W203 C270 CDi
Hi my two front sensors are broken. Where can I get the replacement ones from? Any recommded ebay seller? Are they all the same?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You can obtain genuine sensors or good aftermarket unpainted ones from eBay for about £10-£30 each.

If you have them in your hands, type the part number into eBay or someone on here maybe along shortly advising they have a few for sale.

From what I have found out its the Bosch part number 0 263 023 939.

That's what I've got. Will that fit?
7e49d893abd7075c936f383896d1f0de.jpg

£25 for BOSCH ones (oem manufacturer) from ECP.

Well i replaced both which were pointed out as failed by my mechanic but it seems to be even worse... The parktronic button light is constantly on. On Monday he's going to do a lot of service work on it anyway abd will look into it further.

Well i replaced both which were pointed out as failed by my mechanic but it seems to be even worse... The parktronic button light is constantly on. On Monday he's going to do a lot of service work on it anyway abd will look into it further.

It sounds like more sensors have gone, do you still have the old sensors? I would be inclined to test all sensors, by the process of elimination? I would check all connections too, for any moisture ingress. As long as you mechanic has a plan, see if he can get it going - although we will all try and help, where we can :thumb:

Yes possibly... He used the diagnostic thing to see which of them are faulty. I did replace them but seem to be no luck this time.

Yes possibly... He used the diagnostic thing to see which of them are faulty. I did replace them but seem to be no luck this time.

No worries. See how you go and we can take a view, if you have no luck :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom