2004 w211 e55 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Niks

MB Enthusiast
Hi guys, I'm in the market for a 2004 W211 E55 AMG...

Please do let me know if you are selling one.

Thanks,
Niks

Take it you'd like the 805 version if you're specific about the year of make?

^ A 2004 could be either an 804 or 805 build. Most were an 805 on the 54 plate later in the year.

Niks said:
Hi guys, I'm in the market for a 2004 W211 E55 AMG... Please do let me know if you are selling one. Thanks, Niks

You've probably seen I'm selling a 53 plate 03 one?

I'd prefer the 805 build which I know has a few updates on it and a Saloon rather than an Estate - as I will still have my blue 124 estate.

Specs wise, I am looking for:

Heated/Cooling seats
Driver and Passenger electric/memory seats
4 Zone climate control (think all E55's have this anyway)
Sunroof (a must)
Rear window blind - not a must but bonus if it has it.

Colour wise I am not too fussed as I do like Black/Silver/Dark Blue or Dark Grey - Cream/Beige or Black interior.

Good luck in your search. I've had mine just over a year and wouldn't part with it. They're just amazing cars.

It has to be 805 build. It resolved lots of issues. Easiest way recognise is central dash grille is slatted type 804 and mesh type 805. I have a 54plate 805 build and don't want to part with it

Budget is around £10k, but for the right car I could stretch it a little more.

Wouldn't you rather stretch for a cls55 for that?

It has to be 805 build. It resolved lots of issues. Easiest way recognise is central dash grille is slatted type 804 and mesh type 805. I have a 54plate 805 build and don't want to part with it

That's a myth about issues and you can also find non slatted speaker covered 804 builds.

Wouldn't you rather stretch for a cls55 for that?

I much prefer the shape of the E-class over the CLS.

Just out of curiosity, I've noticed some E55's with a sunroof have a black roof (like Alp's), is that how some of them came or is it a mod that some people do?

I much prefer the shape of the E-class over the CLS.

Just out of curiosity, I've noticed some E55's with a sunroof have a black roof (like Alp's), is that how some of them came or is it a mod that some people do?

That's a panoramic roof, completely changed the appearance, inside and out, of the W211.

I have a 804 with the spec list your after plus a few other bits. You would need to stretch your budget a tiny bit tho......mind you it would be worth it as it wants for nothing :thumb:

I have a 804 with the spec list your after plus a few other bits. You would need to stretch your budget a tiny bit tho......mind you it would be worth it as it wants for nothing :thumb:

Sent you a message

Hi, Do you still have the W124 E500 front bumper?
Price Plz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom