2005/2006 Model Yr Differences? (C200K)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pan

Car
W203 C200K: DiscoTD5: BMW K75: Air-Cooled RD350
Hello Chaps,
First post here so I'd better say hello to start with, so Hello!

I'm off to look at a low mileage C200K at a main dealer this morning and quite possibly buy it. However, doing a quick check with Glasses Online it says that the car is a 2006 Model Year, although the registration is 2005 '55'.
Are there any differences/tweaks that should be apparent on these? I've done a few hours of research and trawling through posts on here, and I'm aware of the facelift etc. for the 2004 model year, but can't find anything on the above.

And another question - is there an online version of the owners manual for this anywhere that tells me what's what, or guides me through the maze of what options should be or were fitted?

Many thanks for any help you can give.

Pan

Welcome to MB land.

I'm not sure on the differences between 05 and 06 MY - possibly very little or none.

Any owners manual will cover all options - some or many of which won't be on any one car. If you can get the VIN and do a search on the forum, there is a guy who can decode it for you. There has also been a russian site, although some reports recently say this is no longer working. Try searching on VIN.

Good luck and keep us posted.

I think that you will just have the standard "facelift" changes....I don't think that there were any significant changes to the W203 model after the Changelift.

Bought it!

2005 '55' plate C200K Avantgarde SE, 1 owner 34K miles from main dealer (Robinsons) in Bury St Edmunds. Was up for £12,290 when I first looked at it last week and I got it for £10,190 :D

I think I did quite well there:)

C200K_1crop.jpg

C200K_3crop.jpg

I think I should be quite happy with that.

Pan

Good move. Enjoy it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom