2005 Ford Mondeo 3.0 V6 ST220 - £7,295

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanD

Car
CLS55 AMG IWC
Advertised on PistonHeads @ £7,295:

Ford : 2005 Ford Mondeo 3.0 V6 ST220

Nice long description up on the add above, but in short:

2005 Ford Mondeo 3.0 V6 ST220 5 door saloon
Panther Black
41,250 miles
Full Ford service history (last serviced June 2010)
Tax Sep 2011
MOT March 2011

Some alternative pics below. Many more available :)

Attachments

• P1020322 - Copy.JPG
    P1020322 - Copy.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 475
  • P1020323 - Copy.JPG
    P1020323 - Copy.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 477
  • P1020325 - Copy.JPG
    P1020325 - Copy.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 473
By the way, since you guys have been very helpful with advice and feedback, I'm happy to sort out a decent discount should anyone in MB Club want to buy! It will also help me get my hands on a C32 all the sooner :)

Would appreciate some feedback if possible - what do you think of the (rather long) advert I've put on PistonHeads? I know you're all probably a lot more interested in MB than V6 Fords, but I guess the principle with selling an "enthusiast" car should be the same!

Particularly, do you think it goes into too much detail? Covers the correct areas of detail? Stresses the bad points too much (trying to be as honest as possible to avoid wasted visits!)? Does a pending MOT in a month make it particularly unattractive even though it had a full service last summer?

I will replace the pics sometime soon - the weather here has just been awful since I went to place the add, so the idea of standing out there and waxing it and then keeping it clean long enough to take some nice pics hasn't really appealed much! Fingers crossed for next weekend!

Quick update - just put it through its MOT and passed with flying colours. I've also put the rear alloys in for a refurb as they were a bit scruffy.

Again, if you're interested in the car and are on this forum, just let me know and I'm sure we can work out a decent discount, so please mention it if you call!

Full wax yesterday (the car, not me!). My God my arm and back hurt today! I'm sure it didn't need to take 3.5 hours, but it did - perhaps I need to watch the Karate Kid again and practice!! ;)

Price change again - £6,250

PM for details if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom