2005 Mercedes E55K

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Black E55 in Kent now sold. Still looking...

Are you not looking at TDE1's example it looks and sounds like a perfect example.

Are you not looking at TDE1's example it looks and sounds like a perfect example.

I haven't heard back from TDE1. I think his example is out of my reach.

I think Michael is right about the one in Cardiff, not what it seems.

Fair play chaps, thats whats great with forums people can help others out.

I had a nightmare looking for mine, pictures really dont tell much with cars sadly. No simple answer but to munch the miles and look at them.

Good luck to the OP.

e55nick...

You are looking for the 805 build.

My car is 04 plate and still on the 804 build, even some 54 plates are on the 804 build but not many. All 05 plate onwards should be 805 build.

What about this one from auto trader that has been lowered by lowering links, why not just adjust the air matic suspension height?

Auto Trader

links is easier and reversable quicker

What about this one from auto trader that has been lowered by lowering links, why not just adjust the air matic suspension height?

Auto Trader

Not keen on that look unfortunately. I seem to remember this one having been through an auction recently too, the number plate rings a bell.

I once considered the 20" version of those wheels but decided the look was too bling for me.

heres the US version

mb brochures

i have the uk version on pdf which i can email.

I'd be interested in seeing that Alps!

Do you still have my email from the Trax arrangements?

:thumb:

That one has quite a mileage!

Also has a wonky side light. I seem to be seeing a lot of these recently. Perhaps they are a pain to align.

The silver one , G**AMG has just come onto ebay. not bad looking, and there's a great looking blue one in .....wait for it.....DURHAM!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom