2005 S320 CDI Fuse Allocation Chart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tabbywrench

Car
S320 CDI 2005
Hi, can someone help me please the fuse allocation chart has gone missing from my 2005 S320 CDI boot. Can someone tell me where I can get a copy
Thanks

Hi, I think that you need this - I can't upload the PDF with this message as the file is too large, but if you copy & paste the link it should allow you to download the PDF chart.
The fuse charts I know of for the first 6 years of W220 model production were A0005451600, A0005451700 and A0005451800...and I am guessing yours is the -1800 version.

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/att...-fuse-chart-complete-fuse-chart-2004-s430.pdf

Thanks Allenhouse for your reply. It would appear that the 1800 version does not apply to my car as the fuse box layout under the rear seat differs quite a lot. Do you know whether there is another chart dated later
Thanks

Thanks Allenhouse for your reply. It would appear that the 1800 version does not apply to my car as the fuse box layout under the rear seat differs quite a lot. Do you know whether there is another chart dated later
Thanks

This one should cover the fusebox at the rear.

Last edited:
Thank you diesel benz. My fuse box does not contain any relays and there are 5no. 40A fuses. any ideas????
Thanks

Open the driver's door fully and see if you have a panel on the end of the dashboard. If you do, prise it off and there is a very good chance there'll be some fuses and a fuse diagram behind it.

This picture is of a W203 but the principle is the same. The diagram is the white thing near the bottom right hand corner.

Handle%20access.jpg

Thank you diesel benz. My fuse box does not contain any relays and there are 5no. 40A fuses. any ideas????
Thanks

Which fuse box are you referring to? The car certainly has fuse boxes that contain relays, not just all of them.

Is it a W220 or a W221? I thought a RHD W221 was not available before 2006. The VIN would be useful.

Last edited:
Interesting...the VIN you gave suggests that the chart I posted for you is indeed the correct one. Do all other fuses in the other fuse box locations on the chart tally with what is in your car?

The other fuses do seem to tally with the fuse boxes on the chart

Could you post a photo from the rear fusebox. Sounds like you have something absolutely unique, for some odd reason.

Attachments

• W220 US.JPG
    W220 US.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 20
Apologies!!!. I have gone to take a photo of the box and in good light with the front seat moved forward I have been able to see a lot better and the fuse box is the same as shown on the chart. Sorry for the misinformation and thank you to all who have helped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom