2005 W203 Foglamps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PFC

Car
E350 CDI Coupe
I have just changed the headlights for the clear lens type on my '04 W203 C200.

Now I want to fit the clear lens foglamps and new style mirror indicators.

However the parts guy at my dealer says the blinkers will not fit (something about the wiring) and he is 99.9% sure the foglamps won't either.

I know Miro has changed all of these items on his car. Is it an easy swap or is the parts guy correct?

The clear foglights are available for pre face lift W203s - you get clear foglights on pre face lift models that have the bi xenon headlamp option and look rather good. However, the shape of the foglamps on a face lift model will NOT fit onto a pre face lift model as they are completely a diifferent shape and the lower part of the bumper has been modified. Just get the clear fog lamps that come with bi xenons headlamps on a pre face lift W203. I do not have any part nos. to hand.

From what I have heard even the clear wing mirror indictator lenses from a W211 will even fit into the mirrior casing of a pre face lift W203. Though a slight modifiction to the wiring will be required but noting major at all - therefore facelift W203 lenses will also fit but something does have to be done to the wiring (so parts man is correct to a certain extent).

Flash

Many thanks for your help Flash.

Peter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom