2005 W211 DPF

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
more than likely just a particulate filter , not the regen type.

Loads of late 04's and 5s have DPFs. Unfortunately ! :( Look behind your airbox for a sensor with 2 tubes attached to it. if its there then yes you got a DPF. When you say not the regen type. A DPF auto regenerates ( well is supposed to ). You are probably meaning a catalytic convertor onefortheroad ?

indeed , its the same as a particulate filter.

Could be very confusing to somebody that does not know much about it bud to say a particulate filter that doesnt regen. VERY VERY CONFUSING. It will be listed in a parts list as a catalytic convertor. Can u imagine the poor autoshop advisor answering the call and being told ITS DEFO A PARTICULATE FILTER THAT DOESNT REGEN lol

indeed , its the same as a particulate filter.

particulate filters dont regen . lol if pre 2008

ok , 2005 , no dpf - particulate fllter yes

bee in bonnet - if im wrong , it wont be the first time .x

Now delete your VIN number off here m8 for safety reasons.

He can’t its been longer than 30min. A mod has to do it

What's the vulnerability to having your VIN exposed?

1 amongst others is somebody cloning it to a stolen car and removing the original vin. Im not a legal expert so dont ask me anymore on it lol. Google the consequences ;)

1 amongst others is somebody cloning it to a stolen car and removing the original vin. Im not a legal expert so dont ask me anymore on it lol. Google the consequences ;)
Hang on chaps. In the UK at least the VIN has to be visible through the windscreen. On all my cars it's clearly on show for anyone walking past. So I can't see what the risk is publishing VINs rather less publicly on this forum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom