2006 C180k engine and box £1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Look at his feedback, not good, one says tried charging £200 for delivery, maybe that's where he's trying to get his money.....very sneaky especially as it is not listed like that

Look at his feedback, not good, one says tried charging £200 for delivery, maybe that's where he's trying to get his money.....very sneaky especially as it is not listed like that

The £200 delivery was what someone tried to charge him for something he was buying not selling.

What about I just buy it now for a £1 and see what happens!
You never know.

I was thinking the same, but I don't need it. Though a 722.6 box has a value on it's own.

Go on..:D

I did it!! Could not resist, you never know I may end up with a new engine and box out of it!!

See what happens next!!:D

I prefer Cleuso...a few more laughs but never misses a trick.;)

and here is the result..............................

"i'm sorry but theres been an error the asking price was £1000, i cannot sell it extremely sorry "

Well, what did I expect!!

Isn't he bound by contract when listing it? I wouldn't push it myself as I feel sorry for the poor sod, but he should really read what he's typing ;) :D

Isn't he bound by contract when listing it? I wouldn't push it myself as I feel sorry for the poor sod, but he should really read what he's typing ;) :D

He knows. He's using it as a method of catching buyers without paying ebay commission..;)

Hmmm how do you forget to type three noughts on the asking price of £1000 ?

Then I no longer feel sorry for him - report him!

Now you've "won it" do you have his address? You could pop by and collect!:D

He has relisted it at £1000 and I contacted him and he said he would deliver for £150.

For the delivery or the engine?
I suppose technically the engine is mine now so for him to try and sell it would be unlawful.
He is quite a rude seller who has said that the engine is now damaged so has offered a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom