2006 C220 cdi Sports pack seats

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bulldoze

I am replacing my C220 Avantgarde with a C220 Avantagarde with sports pack - I keep hearing that you get different seats with the sports pack is this true? we do not pick the car up till Fri but a cursory glance suggested they were the same seats.

Is there a difference?

I think you will find the sports pack consists of lowered sports suspension, uprated brakes with drilled discs. Staggered wheels and different wheels ..

Also upgraded pedals....

Front seats on Sports Pack are supposed to be slightly different but standard seats are more comfortable in my opinion.

The 204 seats strangely don't look nearly as bolstered or supported as the 211's.

Front seats on Sports Pack are supposed to be slightly different but standard seats are more comfortable in my opinion.

I do agree..I have the sports pack on mine..they look nice but comfort wise, the standard seats are much more comfortable..wished for the sports pack, they used the amg seats for the front,minus the amg logo of course..
Also the sports pack front seats have electronic controls for the seat..

I wonder if it is feasible to change the front seats to AMG..

Personally I find the Sports seat very comfortable and supportive :)

Very easy ( and expensive) to swap the fronts for AMG versions. Check ebay, they come up now and then..

Personally I find the Sports seat very comfortable and supportive :)

Very easy ( and expensive) to swap the fronts for AMG versions. Check ebay, they come up now and then..

For the "tushi" support..the standard is nicer..for side support, the sports seats are better..
As for the AMG seats, maybe breakers yard for any written off C55's..with seats intact..or maybe if tudu wants to do a swap of seats..:D

For the "tushi" support..the standard is nicer..for side support, the sports seats are better..
As for the AMG seats, maybe breakers yard for any written off C55's..with seats intact..or maybe if tudu wants to do a swap of seats..:D

Hey. I must say that the sports seats in the C200K are more comfortable than my AMG ones in the C55. The C55 seats are hard owing to the Nappa leather, and after 2 hours of driving i do suffer from a bit of a numb bum, but they are defo more supportive at the sides than standard sports seats. However, do not wish to swap or change as the V8 sound more than makes up for the seat.

Well..I will take numb bum anyday to have glorious V8 adrenalin rush eachtime in the C55..sort of S&M...pain and pleasure all the same time..!!:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom