2006 C350 SE COUPE - Bluetooth Not Connecting + Radio Not Tunning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Richwal

Car
2006 C 350 SE COUPE
Hi Guys

New to the site this is my first post, I have just purchased a 2006 C350 SE COUPE and I am trying to connect my phone via Bluetooth. I carry out a scan on the car and my Iphone 10 is found I then connect and it asks me for a code, I use 0000. I then put this into my phone and it connects for a few seconds and then comes up with UHI-SN4982 not supported? Any ideas?

The radio also is playing up, I carry out a scan and it doesn't find any stations. If I go through the bands manually I can get some stations but it's very bad signal, and you can hear what is being said, but it's a station.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Rich

Thanks but didn't work :-( any other ideas? thanks
That is the recognised MB pairing code, are you sure you have the correct Viseo model?

I would unpair the 'phone and try again, did the 'phone / head unit say at any point that it was transferring contacts?

That is the recognised MB pairing code, are you sure you have the correct Viseo model?

I would unpair the 'phone and try again, did the 'phone / head unit say at any point that it was transferring contacts?
Not sure what Viseo model is?

Yes, I have unpaired and retried several times still the same error message come up?

Thanks for your help mate

Not sure what Viseo model is?

Yes, I have unpaired and retried several times still the same error message come up?

Thanks for your help mate
I will check the model number on mine.

Apple and Bluetooth are not always a happy combination, Apple does not always like connecting to third party Bluetooth protocols. Can you try it with another 'phone?

As for the radio not picking up, the aerial amplifier may have failed. The MB head unit is quite old tech, it may solve both problems to fit an aftermarket head unit.

As you are in London I suggest giving this company (forum sponsors and very knowledgeable in all things MB electronics) a call : Catalog

I will check the model number on mine.

Apple and Bluetooth are not always a happy combination, Apple does not always like connecting to third party Bluetooth protocols. Can you try it with another 'phone?

As for the radio not picking up, the aerial amplifier may have failed. The MB head unit is quite old tech, it may solve both problems to fit an aftermarket head unit.

As you are in London I suggest giving this company (forum sponsors and very knowledgeable in all things MB electronics) a call : Catalog
OK thanks you are a star!!!!!

I was thinking about replacing the unit anyway found this one any thoughts?

OK thanks you are a star!!!!!

I was thinking about replacing the unit anyway found this one any thoughts?

No direct knowledge of those but some people on here have had issues with the cheap Chinese units not working out of the box or failing soon after install. Comand online will not supply or fit them.

You also need to be very careful in choosing one as they do not always physically fit as advertised.

Give Comand a call, they are experts in this, they can advise on the better head units to buy, that will be compatible with the steering wheel controls, the interface cables needed etc and you will end up with a unit that looks OE but has much more up to date functionality, can use Apple Play , Waze etc. They are also experts in fitting.

You could then sell your Viseo to go toward the cost:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom