2006 CLS55 AMG Rear Air Spring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rossy

Car
Me:-CLS55 AMG & ML280 Edition Wife:-Pug 3008 GT Line Premium
Hi,
there seem to be two types that look identical....but one says ADS only?

Which is mine?

I have Hight and stiffness buttons....???

Thanks Chaps

Managed to get these off it without having to remove the bag just wheel...
R81500600 TPU EK781506

Its the Passanger Rear I need just not sure if ADS or not...

The CLS55 will have ADSII AIRmatic, AMG tuned and will be different from the standard ADS units.
The compatibility checker in the Ebay ad above shows that part is not compatible with the 2006 CLS55
You need to specify it's for an AMG as these units are approx 25% stiffer than standard

The CLS55 will have ADSII AIRmatic, AMG tuned and will be different from the standard ADS units.
The compatibility checker in the Ebay ad above shows that part is not compatible with the 2006 CLS55
You need to specify it's for an AMG as these units are approx 25% stiffer than standard

Quite correct. The advert is poorly done as it states it fits the 2006 5461cc AMG model. But the compatability check says otherwise.
My bad, apologies.

This one seems to fit the bill unless you prefer OEM.
Rear Left Air Spring Bag Fit For Mercedes E-Class CLS-Class W211 2113200725 New | eBay

This is the AIR Spring, I would have thought the Stut or shock would control the stiffness...that said this is the one I was thinking of getting...

New Arnott Rear Air Suspension Springs Left Mercedes W211 S211 W219 Can | eBay

its an arnott copy of original....not one of the modified ones...tho that option maybe possible you HAVE to change in pairs...£500 for the pair...

Arnott Rear Air Springs (Pair) Mercedes W211 E55 AMG E63 AMG W219

I've only done less than 2000 miles in 12 months...most in summer so just want it sorted realy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom