2006 W221 S Class 320cdi front Cupholder req'd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gus0898uk

Car
2006 S Class
Hello all, Noobie here, but I know that you'll look after me. :)

A couple of weeks ago I bought my first Merc, a W221 2006 S Class 320cdi with 130k on the clock, I am just getting used to my new chariot and will now be picking the forums brains a bit. :)

I have noticed that just in front of the Comand button there is an empty area under the lid, I believe this is where the cup holder is supposed to be. Breakers have quoted used prices of £65 plus and ones on ebay seem to be all for the Facelift model 2009 onwards.
Can any members add any info which might help me, I don't really fancy spending too much money as it will not be very often I use a cupholder anyway, fwiw the part number should be A2216801991.
TIA Gus

I'd keep looking on shyte bay.

My 222 S came without them (it was a free option so I presumed someone light fingered it away to sell on eBay at the dealership or similar but they could well have never ticked the box).

Most of them were £100 > £130 but I kept looking and a set popped up for a more realistic £30.

A couple of weeks ago I bought my first Merc, a W221 2006 S Class 320cdi with 130k on the clock, I am just getting used to my new chariot and will now be picking the forums brains a bit. :)

I have noticed that just in front of the Comand button there is an empty area under the lid, I believe this is where the cup holder is supposed to be. Breakers have quoted used prices of £65 plus and ones on ebay seem to be all for the Facelift model 2009 onwards.
Can any members add any info which might help me, I don't really fancy spending too much money as it will not be very often I use a cupholder anyway, fwiw the part number should be A2216801991.
TIA Gus
Have you tried an MB dealer? Weirdly I found the price from MB for the C216 was cheaper than either breakers or third party sellers wanted.

TIA Gus
Give MB Grangemouth parts dept a ring , mention the forum , they give discounts and deliver for £5 ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom