2007 CL600 £11,750. One owner. 172k

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeInWimbledon

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
(Ex S211 E500, W212 E500, C216, S212 E500, W211 E500 5.5, W221 S500, S211 E500, SL500, S500, E55)
7ccc3f4433c646acaafa0959c1844b96.jpg

What can I say?

Here's the advert: Saved Adverts

Lovely car the CL. My ex boss’s friend had two (not at the same time) I said to him his car was much nicer than the Boss’s car, (he had not one but two Bentleys at the same time).
His face just lit up in agreement with me.

I’m actually tempted... maybe I’m going mad!

God that's good looking! It's the similar sweeping lines and subtle curves that drew me to a CLS55. Would love this with its V12...........

God that's good looking! It's the similar sweeping lines and subtle curves that drew me to a CLS55. Would love this with its V12...........

Lovely! Good luck with the sale if yours.

Snort - not mine. Call me old fashioned but £130,000 worth of depreciation in 10 years would be a stretch...even for me.

Oh, and £50k worth of fuel, and how much for servicing....?

Call it somewhere between £200k and £250k over ten years.....

But who has the number plate SWW 1MM ?

Fabulous! How often does a CL stay with one owner for that long? If the owner really has kept the service history up and spared no expense (seems likely) then it ought to be a great run-around for a few years for not that much cost. Having said that, the MoT history is a bit patchy though, showing quite a few fails.

I’m amazed at the mileage they covered, that’s more fuel in 12 years than I will use in a lifetime.

Not saying it’s a bad car by any means, but it’s strange to see so many failures/notes for the basics like brakes and tyres for someone who can clearly afford to run a car like that in terms of depreciation and fuel etc.

Lovely colour :cool:

Fabulous! How often does a CL stay with one owner for that long? If the owner really has kept the service history up and spared no expense (seems likely) then it ought to be a great run-around for a few years for not that much cost. Having said that, the MoT history is a bit patchy though, showing quite a few fails. I’m amazed at the mileage they covered, that’s more fuel in 12 years than I will use in a lifetime.

I'm a "one owner expensive car" fan and it is interesting how folks think about these things. It seems to be quite common to buy a new car and then just stick with it for ages, irregardless of values etc etc. They just buy it and run it, only selling because either a newer model comes out, or when personal circumstances change substantially (moving abroad, retirement etc).

The tyre thing is odd - he's been doing consistent high mileages. Would have expected the service cycle to have kept on top of that. As for the servicing: probably has gone independent, but who knows?

To repeat what others have said: a CL500 in that colour looks great, but a £140k CL600 is something altogether different. To my eyes, it's substantially better than a Bentley Continental, even though the used car market around the world disagrees.

c272474ada9b44d8b2439bd783a184c8.jpg

A true classic design, arguably the nicest ever,, imho it probably is. It's beautiful.

Surely a steal at 11k? Can't be much more depreciation left!! :dk:

Future classic imho

That is soooo lovely and soooo tempting!

Looks like I'm going to sell the SL, the GT and the TVR in the next few months so might be room for additions soon [emoji6]

A true classic design, arguably the nicest ever,, imho it probably is. It's beautiful.

We used to heap praise such as that on the 215 also! :)

Yes, I've had both.

The 215 a very pretty :) The 216 not so pretty more in your face. Both Classic Grand Toure :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom