2007 Mercedes E63 AMG only 39000 miles For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Certainly is a lot of money for a 13 year old E63.

Probably explains why it has hung around for ages.

Stuff still ages whether you use it or not.

I like that colour though although I've totally gone off the facelift look now and prefer the pre-facelift strangely. Must be an age thing.

I get the impression if it were a 55 of this mileage, and condition it would turn a lot more heads. Especially on this forum.

I personally think the 63 looks better in the W211 armour. And the 6.2 gets a lot of unnecessary criticism. Looks a lovely car. Definitely at the top end of price range but is a lot of car regardless of its age.

When it was on AT all last year it was only £14k and didn’t sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the impression if it were a 55 of this mileage, and condition it would turn a lot more heads. Especially on this forum.

I personally think the 63 looks better in the W211 armour. And the 6.2 gets a lot of unnecessary criticism. Looks a lovely car. Definitely at the top end of price range but is a lot of car regardless of its age.
You know I’m a lover, not a hater, but I don’t hear anything but love for the M156/9. It’a a fantastic engine and anyone who knows, knows.

You know I’m a lover, not a hater, but I don’t hear anything but love for the M156/9. It’a a fantastic engine and anyone who knows, knows.

Exactly, I just feel the 55k is respected more than the 63 211. Both Mean Machines. Stock on stock the performance is similar. I truly believe the 6.2 is as good as the M113k unit.

I was sceptical about swapping my stock 55k for the 6.2 but I have never looked back. It's a different beast in many ways than one. I would love to own/run both but that's not possible for me. But both amazing power plants on all fronts. :thumb:

Exactly, I just feel the 55k is respected more than the 63 211. Both Mean Machines. Stock on stock the performance is similar. I truly believe the 6.2 is as good as the M113k unit.

I was sceptical about swapping my stock 55k for the 6.2 but I have never looked back. It's a different beast in many ways than one. I would love to own/run both but that's not possible for me. But both amazing power plants on all fronts. :thumb:
Enjoying them one at a time is infinitely better than enjoying them none at a time.

Does anyone else think the front bumper looks like it might have dropped a bit? The shut lines just don't look right, cracking car though.

Does anyone else think the front bumper looks like it might have dropped a bit? The shut lines just don't look right, cracking car though.
Yes it does, most probably had a front end respray and not been aligned perfectly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom