2007 RENAULT LAGUNA 2.0 dCi 150 Dynamique Navigation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GSD

Car
01 W210 E240 Avantgarde
Selling as I do not need two cars (barely do 5k per year in one!). This was supposed to be the replacement for my 210 which I could not bring myself to sell in the end :wallbash:

It is genuinely a lot of car for the money; there can't be a lot of cars that offer something similar in terms of condition, spec, age etc at that price.

Renault Laguna 2.0 dCi Dynamique Navigation 5dr

Answers to the common questions I have had:

How long have you had the car and why are you selling it?

I purchased it in November 2012 so that makes it just over a year. I am selling it as I really don't need two cars - it was supposed to be a replacement for my Mercedes which I could not bring myself to sell in the end.

Is the car hpi clear?

The car is 100% hpi clear (carried out multiple checks when purchasing) and I should add that I purchased it from a VW Main Dealer as an "Approved Used" car. It therefore benefits from the added mechanical/history checks from their side on top of my in-depth scrutiny.

Are there any receipts and is the service book stamped up? (Added new picture for this)

In terms of receipts, there isn't a folder full as with my other car but just a couple of invoices for the things I have purchased. However, this isn't something that put me off when I was purchasing the car as I was able to verify all main dealer services with Renault UK. The service book is fully stamped up and it shows that, prior to my ownership, the car was only ever looked after by Renault or the same local garage so it should have received a consistent level of care.

Clutch and turbo ok?

The clutch and turbo are fine (turbo was noticeably more powerful than some of the other examples I test drove) and the car drives very smoothly. VW checked the mechanicals plus I had my mechanic inspect the car and it was all thumbs up but I would definitely recommend and welcome your own checks.

Sold, to the first person who came to see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom