2008 command bluetooth/craidel question ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cigano

Banned
Car
Guys i am thinking about buying a bluetooth module for my w211 , what i wanna know is if i was to get the i-phone cradle instead do i get access to all my songs/phonebook etc on my phone but via the command head unit ?

Last edited:
The bluetooth cradle as far as i know allows you to sync contacts from your iphone. Tired it with a samsung galaxy s3 and phonebook wouldnt turn up. The iphone cradle as far as i know doesnt allow songs to be played and just has the same function as the BT one but probably with better sound quality.

The bluetooth cradle as far as i know allows you to sync contacts from your iphone. Tired it with a samsung galaxy s3 and phonebook wouldnt turn up. The iphone cradle as far as i know doesnt allow songs to be played and just has the same function as the BT one but probably with better sound quality.
Any idea what Bluetooth module is the one i should get mate or are they all compatible ?

The iphone cradle will allow you to access the songs etc when linked to the optional Ipod interface so you would need to have or also install the ipod interface.

More info on the cradles here: Mercedes Bluetooth & Phone | Comand Online Ltd

MY09 W211 got COMAND NTG2.5 so if you have that a cradle is not needed, it has full bluetooth built in. If you have the older COMAND NTG1 (with nav drive in the boot) then you will need a cradle or bluetooth adapter.

Mines an 08 with command. Any should do tbh but just double check fitting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom