2008 E320 CDI W211 - Bonnet Emblem Conversion

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercteam

Car
2008 E320 CDI W211
Hi all,

As the title suggests, im looking to do an emblem conversion for my mercedes. Some little runt(s) decided it was not worth being on my car anymore and decided to simply "take it off".

Ive been "googling" as such and come across conversions from standing star emblems to flush wreath emblems, this is along the lines of what im looking to do.

I know the job in itself is not too difficult, a case of unhinging the original emblem and popping in the new. Its the new emblem im just having difficulty with, as in, which one to actually replace it with. I would love some clarification on which emblem would actually work as a suitable replacement. I dont want to buy something from ebay or alike and find it doesnt fit or rattles about!

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Im sure you can all understand how frustrating it is when the star just gets ripped off by some little s@#t!

Many thanks!

You can get ones where the star is removable think they were around £70

Welcome to the forum btw :)

I'm a great believer that all E-Classes should have the star.

@merc85
Thanks for your reply! Do you know whereabouts i can get one? Or are we looking at going through Mercedes directly? Ive seen many emblems online but have no idea if they will even fit!

@Gareth
Thanks for your reply! I felt much the same way until ofcourse the blooming thing was ripped off! Alas, as much as id love to keep the crosshairs on my bonnet it is ironically an easy target.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom