2008 mercedes c63 brabus 6.3 amg supercharged (2008)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No Brabus wheels or bodykit? Does it really have a supercharger? :dk:

Standard amg with mat paint
Brabus would cost double that
63 engines as far as I remember R supercharged anyway :-0

it's alright, I'd like to see if this one is actually supercharged.. have sent an email to see if they'll send me the images!

At that price I'd be staggered if its had a supercharger fitted!

I've seen a few E63Ks for sale.

I think it is more of a case of ill-informed rather than genuine massive power.

No Brabus wheels or bodykit? Does it really have a supercharger? :dk:

It doesn't matter, there is a Brabus badge on the boot.

And we all know that they add 50 bhp, it's just that I didn't realise they come with superchargers now.....

I like the E39 M5 he has....always wanted one since my last two 540i's but didn't really want a manual but they never did an E39 M5 auto. Sorry for the bimmer references! Don't worry the SL60 AMG wouldn't be making way for it ;)

I like the E39 M5 he has....always wanted one since my last two 540i's but didn't really want a manual but they never did an E39 M5 auto. Sorry for the bimmer references! Don't worry the SL60 AMG wouldn't be making way for it ;)

I was the same. Your only option would have been an Alpina B10 V8 which you couldn't get in a manual. However, that incarnation was more of a grand tourer so it needed the suspension doing to keep up with an M5 on the twisties but in a straight line they were the same (Alpina had either 53BHP or 25BHP less but was 100Kg lighter).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom