2009 320cdi CLK P2138 TPS fault code but no cell?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB09CLK

Car
2009 320cdi clk
Hi, isn't it the way that a first post is usually a cry for help........lol, basically it's as the title says, just bought a 320cdi clk a month ago, thought I would try torque pro and it shows a p2138 code but isn't throwing a cel, anyone know how this can happen, the cel light is behaving normally it comes on with ignition and goes out at engine start , I cleared the code, tried a throttle reset and it came back but still no cel, any help appreciated.

Is the car running fine?
If yes leave it alone.

That code is for Throttle position sensor and as far as i know diesel dont have em

Hi, isn't it the way that a first post is usually a cry for help........lol, basically it's as the title says, just bought a 320cdi clk a month ago, thought I would try torque pro and it shows a p2138 code but isn't throwing a cel, anyone know how this can happen, the cel light is behaving normally it comes on with ignition and goes out at engine start , I cleared the code, tried a throttle reset and it came back but still no cel, any help appreciated.

Yeah it is , but on diesels it means the pedal position potentiometer, just cant work out why it would throw a code but not the cel, grasping that maybe someone has done one of those pedal box bs things

Not all problems throw a code and Cel together.
I had few faults on my car W203 but no CEL
Yeah it is , but on diesels it means the pedal position potentiometer, just cant work out why it would throw a code but not the cel, grasping that maybe someone has done one of those pedal box bs things

Codes p2133 - p2138 on the OM642 can be the Glowplugs. P2138 should be the cylinder 6 glowplug, passenger side at the back of the engine. Same code on mine, changed glowplug and all is well.

Codes p2133 - p2138 on the OM642 can be the Glowplugs. P2138 should be the cylinder 6 glowplug, passenger side at the back of the engine. Same code on mine, changed glowplug and all is well.
thank you very much, my scan tool was telling me tps fault

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom