2009 A150 3dr w169 facelift driver's wing mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Solavirtus

Car
2009 A150
Hello All,

I recently bought a 2009 A150 for my daughter who is learning to drive. The other day she clipped the OS wing mirror which came in bits. I said, "no worries, love.. I'll get you another one on eBay and fit it for you"...
Little did I know this would become the task of the century!
I am here, new to this forum, after spending weeks online (not only on eBay) trying to find the same mirror as the NS and can't find it anywhere... The only one which looks like the one I need is close to £300, heated and folding, which the one I need is neither...
Does anybody have any ideas on how to sort this? Can they both be replaced by similar non-folding mirrors from the w169 before the facelift? I really don't want to pay almost a third of what I paid for the whole car and install a heated mirror that folds but will do none of the above because it doesn't even have controls for it!
Has anybody come across the same issue?
Thank you in advance
Seb

IMG_5392.jpg

There's a silver one on ebay , complete @ £99.99 or offers. You could get it sprayed or wrapped.
MERCEDES W169 A CLASS FACELIFT 2008-2012 WING MIRROR 7PIN SILVER RIGHT SIDE.
I don't know how to insert the link. The same seller gipa-104 is also selling a grey one as well, same price.

Last edited:
Yup, the facelift folding mirrors are ridiculously expensive - I was going to retrofit ones to my old car, but never did before I sold it.

All models are heated, by the way. You can certainly fit a pair of pre-facelift mirrors, or as above find a different colour one and either paint the new one, or wrap both ...

Also, and you probably know that, you can widen your search if you include W245 - exactly the same mirrors (and many other parts).

Thank you GLK!

Reactions: GLK
Does anybody have any ideas on how to sort this? Can they both be replaced by similar non-folding mirrors from the w169 before the facelift? I really don't want to pay almost a third of what I paid for the whole car and install a heated mirror that folds but will do none of the above because it doesn't even have controls for it!
Has anybody come across the same issue?
Thank you in advance
Must have given it a good whack to smash it , my wife has twice come home with the drivers door mirror (2011 W169 ) hanging by the wires after being hit and all I've done is relocate it on the spring clips , the things are built like a tank.

I might have one. I upgraded my sons car to have folding mirrors so you are welcome to old one for parts if that helps. Ill have a good look for it later.

Thank you!! Will do now..

Isn't it the driver's side (assuming rhd) that you wanted, ns was just for photo?

Isn't it the driver's side (assuming rhd) that you wanted, ns was just for photo?
Yes it is Tony but it felt not right to have someone spend time looking for something and then offer it to a total stranger out of the goodness of their heart only to have me say "not that one mate..." So I thought thank him, accept it and keep it in, in case the other one goes.

Yes it is Tony but it felt not right to have someone spend time looking for something and then offer it to a total stranger out of the goodness of their heart only to have me say "not that one mate..." So I thought thank him, accept it and keep it in, in case the other one goes.
You should have said! I might have the drivers one somewhere!!

I will look later today.

You should have said! I might have the drivers one somewhere!!

I will look later today.
Oh.. I'm sorry about that Alfie. Didn't want you to feel I was rejecting your kind offer... Well, if you do find it, that'd be great, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom