2009 CLS350cdi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex225

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLS63 AMG
With the arrival of a third junior Alex225 next year, the time has come to sell on my partners 2009 CLS350cdi as it has been replaced with an ML350 instead. We have owned the car for three years and to be honest it's been excellent in that time with only a window mechanism, some camber bolts and general maintenance being required. Full details of the car are as follows:

2009 CLS350cdi - 3.0 V6 diesel
80,900 miles on the clock
Full service history - gearbox was serviced by DDR in Surrey just prior to us buying, around the 55k mark but can clarify
MOT until August 2021 - no advisories
Heated memory seats
Auxiliary connection and leads in glovebox

We have had all four wheels fully refurbished and powder coated for the sale of the car. Front tyres only fitted back in the summer and rears have only done 4-5k miles. Included in the sale is a boot liner and a set of custom fitted car shades which can be removed as required.

Overall the car is in very good condition, there are no parking dings, although there are some age related marks. For the sake of transparency the only bugbear for me are the parking sensors, they work fine but are aftermarket and not as tidy as I would like them but don't let the car down.

9vOANFJ.jpg

88fYnfq.jpg

iUjduJY.jpg

qRukkun.jpg

iRqt1kF.jpg

Le3QJaZ.jpg

PPsJdrU.jpg

bKtdWln.jpg

ie0qub2.jpg

CNB5SDC.jpg

CxJGKFK.jpg

The car drives extremely well, there are no known issues although the car will be sold as seen.

Price : £5,995

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom