[SOLD] 2009 Facelift ML320 CDI Sport PX/Swap with AMG

• Thread starter Deleted member 37751
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

Bought this from a friend of mine around 3 month ago who lost his job due to Covid and who needed to pay bills!

Mercedes ML 320 CDI V6 Sport - bit of a rare one because it’s the W164 facelift but still classed as a 320 as opposed to the 350, it’s right on the changeover.

120k miles

Part (about 70%) service history

One key

Private plate worth £50,000 (if your name is HONC) included.

Good spec: heated seats, folding mirrors, push button boot closer (pump is very weak but boot still operable) 20” alloys, side steps, sports interior, Bluetooth

Since I bought it I’ve done the common fault of the glow plug relay along with front and rear discs & pads.

Everything works other than the weak boot closer; freezing air conditioning etc

I’d be very interested in a deal/part ex/swap for an AMG of similar or less value even if they’re in need of a bit of love.

Price: £6900

Seems I can only upload photos of the discs and pads for now so I’ll post some via a hosting site in a while.
FCA9F8B1-B6A9-4B40-B7F6-FAF6876F5D79.jpeg2DE533AA-9380-4B1D-8616-C463A9BFA334.jpeg

Just to answer a couple of questions:

I bought it from my friend to actually use it (and have done about 1000 miles in it).

No, I’m not a trader - I’ve got more money in this than the asking price so that wouldn’t make me very good, would it! 😂

The bodywork is commensurate with age; some light scratches but nothing (as you can see in the photos) that’s major.

All four tyres are Pirelli with about 5/6mm.

The powered boot stopped working so booked it into to be checked and it turns out to be the proverbial rear SAM unit needs changing which will be circa £400-500 so I’ll be getting that done before sale.

Sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom