2009 Mercedes C63 P30

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Press car = it's been thrashed

Also, not a fan of all the eBay tat that it's festooned in.

I saw this last night and quite enjoyed it. The owner seemed to think he knew more than he did but it was nice to see Matt enjoying a car so much.

Press car perhaps, but let's be honest, 90% of all C63's drive into London/Manchester on a weekend these days and have the absolute **** kicked out of them, and every day in between. I am literally so happy that I bought my C63 before this fad started, and might one day own one of about 5 cars left running in the UK.

My advice is to buy on condition and the owner now. Forget the spec, as if the owner can't finish a sentence without the word "bruv" or even write the advert correctly, the car is likely about as well polished. Same goes for the GTR used market, most of the other AMG's, M3/M5. I blame easy credit.

Nice video and nice car, however the owner is such a boring anorak type.

For some reason he keeps reiterating what the guy in driver seat is saying in more dry tones.

:ban:

I saw this last night and quite enjoyed it. The owner seemed to think he knew more than he did but it was nice to see Matt enjoying a car so much.

Press car perhaps, but let's be honest, 90% of all C63's drive into London/Manchester on a weekend these days and have the absolute **** kicked out of them, and every day in between. I am literally so happy that I bought my C63 before this fad started, and might one day own one of about 5 cars left running in the UK.

My advice is to buy on condition and the owner now. Forget the spec, as if the owner can't finish a sentence without the word "bruv" or even write the advert correctly, the car is likely about as well polished. Same goes for the GTR used market, most of the other AMG's, M3/M5. I blame easy credit.

This, These cars are phenomenal but as they have dropped in price there are so many rough cars available. Driven extremely hard and constantly just revved for the sake of it.

Agree as i also did the same and bought mine with extremely low mileage from a dealer luckily with a good spec. I drive my car spirited but its well kept always thoroughly warmed up and not used as a daily beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom