2009 New CLK .......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

peppernick

Car
E500 Sport Coupe
Mercedes_Benz_CLK_render_MotorAuthority_001.jpg

Mercedes_Benz_CLK_render_MotorAuthority_003.jpg

Very nice, really like the front end & front 1/4 view. Not quite sure on the rear lights extending into the boot lid B Class style. Quite why they need to design the lights to extend into the bootlid I don't know, CL / C Class style rear light clusters would look smart.

From the front it looks like they may gain LED running / fog lights.

The back end looks a wee bit like the new BMW 3 series coupe don;t you think?

The front looks wierd.

My w209 looks much sexier, front and back view.

But i'm sure it will grow on me.

KJ

Why do the people who make these things up insist on putting the nasty twin square headlamps on them? They've done this for the w204 mock ups from a few years ago among others.

This is a bad photoshop job IMHO!

Looks photoshoped to me. A few things give it away like the fog lamps and the headlamps see the blurred edgeing? Also look at the rear end pic notice something fishy in that rear arch ? The wheels have also been blured !

The front end lights (and washers) are not symmetrical and the bonnet seems to open through them, perspective is wrong on windscreen and mirrors.

Why do the people who make these things up insist on putting the nasty twin square headlamps on them? They've done this for the w204 mock ups from a few years ago among others.

Because MB have masked off the wrap around headlamps in this style when they take the disguised prototypes out for testing.

Lexus GS front styling on lights...SURELY not :eek: Naahhhh, they wouldn't :confused:

Nice - but could you reduce the picture size please?

Horrible front lights, but then I'm only just coming round to the lights on the W209, I loved the W208 styling. And the radiator grill looks like it comes off a 4x4!

the original CLK has the rear light extending into the boot lid

Very nice, really like the front end & front 1/4 view. Not quite sure on the rear lights extending into the boot lid B Class style. Quite why they need to design the lights to extend into the bootlid I don't know, CL / C Class style rear light clusters would look smart.

From the front it looks like they may gain LED running / fog lights.

I will have to make my point again:

This is the work of a graphic artist who has submitted a picture to a motoring magazine. This is nothing to do with MB and is definitely NOT the new CLK. It is a mock-up designed to sell magazines.

I will have to make my point again:

This is the work of a graphic artist who has submitted a picture to a motoring magazine. This is nothing to do with MB and is definitely NOT the new CLK. It is a mock-up designed to sell magazines.

The same pictures were in an american magazine and clearly stated they were computer images and not the real thing.

Russ

Back - New 3 series coupe; Front - Lexus GS350

If it's only a design...why'd the designer make such a bad one?

Hands up who wants to join me in capturing this bafoon and throwing him in a well... :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom