2010 C220CDI Blue Efficiency - Obsidian Black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NISFAN

Car
F13 M6.....for now
Selling my C 220 CDI SE Saloon (£13,900 with COMAND)

I have owned this car since new (July 2010), it has full Mercedes main dealer service history, so log book states 0 previous owners. Car is booked in to have it's next service, so won't need servicing for a while.

Car is in immaculate condition, and has been well looked after. Colour is Obsidian Black, with black interior.

It is fitted with COMAND, and has a reverse camera fitted.

Other goodies include Cruise control, Bluetooth connection, elec windows front and rear, Auto wipers and lights, Climate control and usual SE trim.

This car has given me a genuine (Fuel logs to prove) 52MPG throughout it's life. It will do over 700 miles to a tank if driven carefully.....I regularly do 720-750 miles.....so a more economical car for the money will be very difficult to find, this thing uses less fuel than many of the supemini's out there, and can seat 5.

It has a CO2 rating of 129, so is only £100 VED

Still has remainder of Mercedes Warranty.

Mileage is 47,000....mostly motorway miles.....The rear tyres were replaced 3000 miles ago, yes that's right they lasted 43000 miles :rock: the fronts are due to be replaced, but will be brand new MO spec Dunlops, I never put cheap rubbish on them. Again these are the first set to go on, so 47k miles (shows you have fastidious I am at keeping the tracking, tyre pressures, etc in tip top condition)

The car looks and feels like new, no lies, I drove a brand new BMW F30 320D a few months ago, and when I got back into mine it felt smooth and poky in comparison.

Genuine reason for sale, I have just ordered a new car.

I know people say this, but the first person to see it will buy it, there are no dents, scratches, marks on it. Never been smoked in.

Selling Price: £13,500 without Sat Nav/Reverse camera, £13,900 with Sat nav and cam.

Why sell without COMAND? The car is still on lease, and I am due to hand it back, which if it doesn't sell I will do. I had the full COMAND system fitted, including the fans, etc, which obviously the lease company (MB finance) aren't expecting back. I will get £500 on ebay for the system. Audio 20 will go back into the car.

Please note, I am selling this car at zero profit to me, the buyer will be paying MB finance for it. I am just doing this to give a fellow member the chance to buy a very clean and well looked after car for trade px price.

Just saying this as I don't want any awkward 'haggling' ;)

My new car arrives early November, so want to keep it until then.

Anyone interested, please PM me.:thumb:

I will post pics this weekend, thanks for looking

Pics as promised.....took these earlier today on iphone.......looks like new :thumb:
012.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

002.jpg

008.jpg

006.jpg

003.jpg

Update:

New tyres now fitted Dunlop SP01 MO spec

Just been serviced at MB

New car arrives in December so will only let it go then...by then it will owe mid 12k I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom