2010 c63 advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seesixtythree

Car
audi
hi guys

Just want some advice I have seen a c63 prefacelift ppp for sale and am potentially going to buy it. I have had a post facelift coupe in the past but wanted to check if the 2010 model cars suffer from headbolt issues? My rationale for pre facelift is to buy under £20k to limit depreciation, I bought the coupe a year old and got fleeced when I sold it a year later. I am going from a Mini Cooper s challenge 210 so I am sure it will feel different regardless, thanks

Whatever you buy you'll lose if you sell it quickly. Just buy a decent facelift (because they're better apart from looks) then keep it and forget about depreciation.

Fair point but I’m working to a budget and don’t want to buy a car within budget which is a bit of a dog albeit might be facelift

For 20k you’d get a facelift anyway. Prefacelifts are as cheap as 15k now, even cheaper!

Headbolt issues IIRC were related to all engines ending in number 60658 and below

I’m struggling to see a saloon or estate on autotrader or the mb sure for under £25k without astronomical mileage (sub £50k)! Ideally need to part ex current car too. The pre facelift I had seen was a ppp too

Have a look on PistonHeads. There is a £19,000 one at MB Warrington and a slightly more expensive one at Sydney High Wycombe showing today.

Also, have a look at the C63 group on Facebook as a few come up for sale there that have been quite well looked after.

If you were to sell your car rather than part ex it, how much more do you think you could get ( hassle of selling aside ofcourse )

Hard to tell as it’s not that common a car there are only 5 on autotrader that also means not everyone’s cup of tea. There’s a coupe which I could stretch to 14 plate 52k miles but I have a kid so will having to put him in the back seat constantly be an issue I wonder? It winds me up in the mini

^ Coupe's are not child friendly. Especially when its pouring down.

I struggle to fit my little pup in my convertible but it is much smaller than a c63 coupe. if your car seat is forward facing, it shouldn't be that hard... but if I were you I'd be thinking... WAGON ... 51:49 front to rear weight distribution ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom