2010 c63 ppp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cfoster

Car
W212 E350, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, W201 190e, 2019 Volvo V90 R Design, Mk5 Golf Gti
I have decided to part with my C63 PPP. Not had it for a great deal of time and I love the thing, however I miss my SL55 / Convertible driving more so going to go back to a soft top for the summer. I will miss the noise, the performance, the comfort but.....

Spec is:

2010 / 10 plate (it has the updated facelift rear lights which are different to the early pre-facelift - led)
HPI Clear
58000 miles (used daily so will increase slightly)
1 years MOT, passed with no advisories
White
Full main dealer history
Black leather (unmarked with no rips, wear or tear)
Aluminium trim
AMG floor mats
Performance Pack Plus option which includes red calipers, carbon boot spoiler, alcantara trimmed steering wheel, engine power upgrade to 487hp.
19" wheels with no curbage etc. Has 4 almost new Eagle F1 tyres all round
Comand Nav with reversing rear camera (no HK but i'm sure the speakers have been upgraded as it sounds awesome - better than the factory system in my other W204 Merc)
Hard drive, USB cables etc in glove box
Bluetooth
Heated and electric memory front seats
Bi-Xenon headlights
Adaptive headlights

Probably missed loads, I will get the options printout from the VIN. Not sure if it has the LSD, a grey area as most will know with the PPP. It was sold to me as not unknown so I will do the same! Some say it should say P30, some say P31 on the sheet, god knows!

She's in minty mint condition with zero dings, dents or scuffs, I have replaced the front foglights with new genuine ones as they were looking a bit tired, all panels and paint is original. Purchased from an enthusiast.

I'm after £26,000 for it, I live in Leigh On Sea, Essex. Please note numberplate not included in sale and will go back on its 10 plate.

Few pics for the moment, will get some more tomorrow.

Thanks
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom