2010 E-Class Cabriolet rear support bar cross member

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kebebeke

Car
2015 E-Class Cabriolet
I have for sale a Rear cross member taken from 2010 Mercedes EClass Cabriolet for Tow Bar to be fitted. In excellent condition but no longer required, please see photos. Collection only due to size and weight. Would like £50 for it or near offer please. Part number A2076100014IMG_1822 (Copy).JPG IMG_1824 (Copy).JPG IMG_1825 (Copy).JPG IMG_1826 (Copy).JPG

I take it this is the original factory fit cross member now replaced by a cross member that part of the towbar assembly. Would you not be better holding on to it so that if you come to sell the car the next owner can restore the car back to original if they wanted? I don't imagine there's much call for MB cabriolets with a towbar ??

I take it this is the original factory fit cross member now replaced by a cross member that part of the towbar assembly. Would you not be better holding on to it so that if you come to sell the car the next owner can restore the car back to original if they wanted? I don't imagine there's much call for MB cabriolets with a towbar ??
Hi Graeme. Yes it is the original part. What happened was my 2010 cabriolet was involved in a front end collision (third party fault) and was written off. I replaced it with a 2015 model and had to have a new tow bar fitted so ended up with the original 2010 cross member plus the one from my replacement hence the sale. Just hoping I can save someone some money who may have had a rear end shunt. Seems a shame to scrap it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom