2010 E-class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kraftwerk

Car
97 R129 500; 78 Fiat 238 Weinsberg; 74 Fiat 128 Special; 99 Honda X11, 99 Suzuki GSX1300R
2010 Mercedes Benz E-Class

2010_mercedes_e_class_leak_002-1209-950x673.jpg

2010_mercedes_e_class_leak_003-1209-950x673.jpg

2010_mercedes_e_class_leak_001-1209-950x673.jpg

I don't like the new shape at all. The rear end is unimaginative and could come from any Japanese car; the rear wheel arch looks like the Chrysler Imperial's.

I was just going to say the same thing. Looks either Japanese or dare I say it... like a chrysler Sebring. :eek:

chrysler-sebring-titel.jpg

Last edited:
It looks as though different people designed different bits of the car. One guy did the rear wheel arch. Someone else did the front ones.

None of the sheer beauty that Bruno Sacco gave to the 211 IMO.

It looks as though different people designed different bits of the car. One guy did the rear wheel arch. Someone else did the front ones.

None of the sheer beauty that Bruno Sacco gave to the 211 IMO.

I thought Bruno Sacco retired in 1999?

First impression - very lexus and toyota camry like... especially the rear....

Perhaps MB expects Toyota buyers change their car brand now? :)

Personally I like it already except that I agree the rear does not look typical MB (meaning it could be better). But an average opinion changes over time, one cannot have anything new if one wants to gain immediate acceptance of the average car owners.

To me the comparison with the other car models shows more like how they have copied previous MB designs and since every new MB has some continuity, one cannot avoid an old copy having some lines that look the same as the new MB.

Will be waiting for the figures of the new 350CDI.

hmmm

The new e class is not too bad from the front, but horrid at the rear.. maybe in the flesh it is not so bad... but those real tail lamps.. they will cost a fortune to replace.. they are huge and take up an overly large space...

The old w124's had elegant simple lines that even today it looks so classy, this car will age eve faster than the round eyed bug e-class.

In the flesh i say.. well actually, i have seen the car in the flesh... see my thread coming up soon

cheers guys

Lextastic!
Actually I like it - a definite move forward from the W211.

I like it overall but not as impressed as I was when the 211 when it first came out. I agree with the general consensus here, front good, back not-so.

The test will be the look of the AMG version and of course the Black when it finaly comes out.

What a crap car.

I don't mind the back but the front looks terrible!!

Looks like some Korean wannabe car! :(

The front is ok, slightly awkward though... but that rear is beyond pathetic... :( :( :(

How was the W211 taken when it first arrived.

I have to say I loved it.

What about the W210?? personally I hated that when it turned up and have never liked it, find the estate something I can live with but really not a fan of the saloon.
The W140 always looked elegant and purposeful, the W210 just looked purposeful but then so does a tank, or a toilet cleaner for that matter. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom