2010 E350 sport cabriolet Headlamp washer problem ????

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrisf-1

Car
W207 2010 E class 350cdi convertible
Hi again everyone can someone help me out here, should the above car have 2 pumps from the washer bottle one for screen and a separate one for headlights as my car has working windscreen washers but headlight washers not working and I have a pipe hanging loose that I cannot find anywhere to connect it to, I suspect it should go to the washer tank and connect to its own pump for the headlights but there is a bolt in the hole where possibly the headlamp pump was fitted but removed for whatever reason and and a bolt inserted to keep water tight if I am correct on my assumption does anyone know the part no for the headlight pump many thanks Chris

On my E400 the headlight washers only work after a certain number of presses of stalk.

Regards
David

Without digging out the books to see exactly how many times etc., it's as above. Something like every tenth screenwash application, but onpy if the headlights are on - it catches loads of people out.

Yes I get that but I need to know if I am missing the pump for the headlights or do they run from the screen washer pump on the water bottle thanks

Okay, should have read your original post properly. As far as I'm aware, yes, separate pump for headlight washers but I can't be 100% certain as I don't have a workshop manual for that model; however, they are listed separarately on various sites which would tend to confirm that thought.

POSSIBLY part no. A2108691221.

However, that's not definite as there are numerous similar. It might be worth contacting one of the online MB parts dealers, ie Newcastle, Edinburgh etc. to check it's the correct part for your model year.

All sorted now thanks for the help mine works every 10th push

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom