2010 Mercedes E Class Coupe Almost Undisguised

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JasM

MB Enthusiast
Car
Vito 119 Tourer Select
2010-mercedes-e-class-coupe-spy-photo_4.jpg

2010-mercedes-e-class-coupe-spy-photo_3.jpg

More info and pics:

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9081223.001/mercedes-e-class-coupe-caught-almost-undisguised

Looks really nice, would really fancy one of those. Bet I won't be able to afford one though. ;(

i like i like !!!!

This is the first mb since the cls that I've immediately taken a fancy to.

Looks very nice indeed.

Will this end up being an E class or a CLK.?

We haven't had a new CLK yet since the launch of the W204 and the grille and bonnet look like the 204.

I took it literally as an E-Class Coupe. Doesn't make sense to me in the E-Class, CLS, CLK and CL lineup other than it's to go head to head with the BMW 6 series.

Nice Lexus

Perhaps its going to be an ELK :D

Should be the easiest car to perform the Elk test on. Just check out the boot badge, "Yep, it's definitely an ELK".

Not sure why but that reminds me of an old Newman and Baddiel piece, about quantity surveyors and what on earth do they actually do. Walk around and say "Yep, ten of them. Four of them. Loads of these"!! :D

i quite like that even though reading the title before i clicked on it i expected not to!

Nice.

I reckon its the CLK replacement myself.

yep they are losing the CLK name altogether, now an E class coupe.. back to the old school, im guessing they may do the same with CL sometime in future.

Yep, I'm with the 'it looks a bit like a Lexus' crowd. Having said that, it's not a bad thing, looks very good.

I like that. Am considering keeping my car going to about 250k miles, so another 3 yrs, that might make me want to keep it going another year or so...

Bobby Dazzler- Not sure why but that reminds me of an old Newman and Baddiel piece, about quantity surveyors and what on earth do they actually do. Walk around and say "Yep, ten of them. Four of them. Loads of these"!!
biggrin.gif

Got a mate who's a "Quantity Surveyor" - gets really upset when I refer to him as an "Accountant" :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom