2010 S350CDi, 130k mls, Derbyshire.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

milleplod

Car
S212 E350CDi
Just gauging interest, I can't put any photos up till we're back home at the weekend.
60 plate S212 350CDi in palladium with Saffron leather. It's the 7 seater model.
Currently has 130k miles recorded. Service history a bit patchy tbh, but it seems to have been looked after prior to me buying it in January last year. In my ownership, it's had an oil and filter service twice at B.J.Mason indy in Sheffield. Baz also did a gearbox service last year, and in Jan this year he did the oil cooler seals (complete with new oil cooler) at a cost of around £850. New Dunlop airbags fitted last year - the car has the basic self-levelling rear end. Rear Park Assist not functioning at the moment - pretty sure it's a duff sensor, I've already bought one and it's booked in at BJM on the 24th for diagnosis/fixing, plus it's having new front discs and pads. Baz mentioned last year the discs were lipped, although the MoT tester never mentioned them.
Bodywork is all good, the odd mark evident, but nothing horrible. Rear privacy glass.
Interior is good, although heated front seats don't work. Never smoked in. Alloys are good, although the refurb I had done on them has gone a bit 'off', in that the lovely shiny silver finish has degraded over the past year to a shade of grey for some reason! Winter tyres all round - rears are excellent Nokian Hakapellitas, fronts are Avon WV7 Snow. I've a set of identical 17" wheels ready for a refurb and they will need new tyres, I'll include them in the asking price.
2 keys, V5 in my name, all handbooks, nav updated to whatever the latest available disc was for the system. New windscreen fitted last year due to a nasty 'bullseye' chip.
Drives nicely, goes like stink if required, returns 32/34mpg locally, 50+ on a run.
Only selling as I really don't need something this size any more.
I'll post photos at the weekend. Located near junction 29/30 of the M1 - I'll deliver anywhere for the cost of fuel.

£5795.

Pete

Last edited:
Just gauging interest, I can't put any photos up till we're back home at the weekend.
60 plate S350CDi in palladium with Saffron leather. It's the 7 seater model.
Currently has 130k miles recorded. Service history a bit patchy tbh, but it seems to have been looked after prior to me buying it in January last year. In my ownership, it's had an oil and filter service twice at B.J.Mason indy in Sheffield. Baz also did a gearbox service last year, and in Jan this year he did the oil cooler seals (complete with new oil cooler) at a cost of around £850. New Dunlop airbags fitted last year - the car has the basic self-levelling rear end. Rear Park Assist not functioning at the moment - pretty sure it's a duff sensor, I've already bought one and it's booked in at BJM on the 24th fordiagnosis/fixing, plus it's having new front discs and pads. Baz mentioned last year the discs were lipped, although the MoT tester never mentioned them.
Bodywork is all good, the odd mark evident, but nothing horrible.
Interior is good, although heated front seats don't work. Never smoked in. Alloys are good, although the refurb I had done on them has gone a bit 'off', in that the lovely shiny silver finish has degraded over the past year to a shade of grey for some reason! Winter tyres all round - rears are excellent Nokian Hakapellitas, fronts are Avon WV7 Snow. I've a set of identical 17" wheels ready for a refurb and they will need new tyres, I'll include them in the asking price.
2 keys, V5 in my name, all handbooks, nav updated to whatever the latest available disc was for the system. New windscreen fitted last year due to a nasty 'bullseye' chip.
Drives nicely, goes like stink if required, returns 32/34mpg locally, 50+ on a run.
Only selling as I really don't need something this size any more.
I'll post photos at the weekend. Located near junction 29/30 of the M1 - I'll deliver anywhere for the cost of fuel.

£5795.

Pete
Mods....I've inadvertently titled this 'S350CDi' not 'S212 350CDi'......could someone change it please!

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom