2010 W207 cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrisf-1

Car
W207 2010 E class 350cdi convertible
Hi everyone I have been offered an interior from a a W207 coupe can anyone tell me if this will fit my my cabriolet without problem or surgery thanks Chris

Unlikely; looking at an old brochure the front dimensions are the same, however, the rear width is narrower on the cabriolet, varying between 29-40mm difference.

The rear 'seats' might be the same, but the centre console is narrower on the cabriolet. The cabriolet seats also appear to be set slightly further forward, by 53mm, and more upright than in the coupé, however, I don't know whether that's simply down to different mounting points or whether the fittings/seats/seat backs themselves are different. Without looking at the rear seats themselves I don't know whether they're 3 individual units (2 seats and console), so you could mix and match, or whether it's a one-piece unit; I think it's the latter.

The cabriolet seats are also 5mm higher off the floor, but again that might just be due to extra cross-bracing on the floor.

I have a W207 2011 cabriolet that has unfoftunatly suffered a siezed engine so am breaking for parts

I have a full interior available if interrsted and rest of the car as havnt started yet

Many thanks for your replies the back seats will not fit the only reason I was considering is because mine is white car black interior and this interior was red

I have a W207 2011 cabriolet that has unfoftunatly suffered a siezed engine so am breaking for parts

Sorry to hear that.

Out of curiosity, was it the M271 engine timing chain issue? Or was it another engine type?

No its the 3.0 V6 and im not sure exactly what has caused it but its siezed solid no movement at all its just been to German autos who confirmed but without stripping it down we wont know what it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom