2011 C207 E350 CDi - Cornering Lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Guapito1973

Car
Mercedes Benz E350 CDi Coupe
Hi. The right side cornering light on my C207 Coupe has failed and I cannot see how to replace it. There are two caps at the rear of the headlamp unit but these appear to be for the other bulbs. Can anybody advise? I have the bi-xenon lamp unit.

By the looks of the diagrams, on the Bi-Xenon lamp unit, the cornering light bulb is an H7; so if you found one of those amongst behind the access caps, chances are that's it!

Edit: it's common sense, but it's worth stating that you should always make sure the ignition is off when poking about around HID lighting systems. There is significant voltage at work.

By the looks of the diagrams, on the Bi-Xenon lamp unit, the cornering light bulb is an H7; so if you found one of those amongst behind the access caps, chances are that's it!

Edit: it's common sense, but it's worth stating that you should always make sure the ignition is off when poking about around HID lighting systems. There is significant voltage at work.
I thought he meant the low down lights on the W211 shape . I didn’t realise that the newer models had cornering lights higher up :rolleyes:

I thought he meant the low down lights on the W211 shape . I didn’t realise that the newer models had cornering lights higher up :rolleyes:
The lower ones are just DRLs I think - they certainly are on the C204

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom