2011 E63 brakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rosscop

Car
2011 E63
Hi there.

I will be due for new discs and pads soon. Can anyone recommend brand and retailers from experience in order for me to start purchasing the parts? I want to take the pain out of buying them all in one go!

Also is there anything else required such as ABS sensors etc required when changing out the pads and discs?

Still loving the car

It’s always worth asking Mercedes for a price as they can be competitive, and often offer a discount when asked.

Mercedes-Benz of Newcastle and Edinburgh are both known for their service, pricing and willingness to do post items.

Brembo are very well regarded, and produced the parts for the braking system on your car when it was new.

Brembo appear to list parts for your car as aftermarket replacements, but I would put your registration number to be sure.

Google search the part numbers to see who offers the best pricing.

Send Gavin 'merc85' a msg. He's local-ish to you and I'm sure he'll do you a deal (and he's a very nice bloke too!)
(Gav, you owe me a beer 😁)

KR Matt :thumb:

It’s always worth asking Mercedes for a price as they can be competitive, and often offer a discount when asked.

Mercedes-Benz of Newcastle and Edinburgh are both known for their service, pricing and willingness to do post items.

Brembo are very well regarded, and produced the parts for the braking system on your car when it was new.

Brembo appear to list parts for your car as aftermarket replacements, but I would put your registration number to be sure.

Google search the part numbers to see who offers the best pricing.
Thanks! Interesting the difference in online retailers

Send Gavin 'merc85' a msg. He's local-ish to you and I'm sure he'll do you a deal (and he's a very nice bloke too!)
(Gav, you owe me a beer 😁)

KR Matt :thumb:
Thanks Matt. As i haven't be a member for long i cannot use the DM function yet, Is there another way?

I did have a pretty good price at Autodoc but when i started to checkout the price jumped dramatically from advertised

Autodoc has a different price every day.
I was watching some brake discs for 2 weeks, Saturday is by far the most expensive day to buy, Monday or Tuesday was the best day for mine.

Autodoc has a different price every day.
I was watching some brake discs for 2 weeks, Saturday is by far the most expensive day to buy, Monday or Tuesday was the best day for mine.
Thanks. I sent them an email of general complaint! I will try again on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom