2012 B-Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
1_115241198.JPG

2_1152411910.JPG

4_1152411913.JPG

5_1152411914.JPG

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 217
Looks good...dont like the Z4 style line running through the doors.

Def gone a bit wider at the rear.

Might be a winner.

To me it feels like the tailgate was just slapped on at the last moment and wasn't really designed with the rest of the vehicle, this impression is particularly strong when looking at the last pic.

I quite like that,

Our current one is a very good car, feels very grown up and lots of space. I wonder what engines will be offered.

I always thought the current one was a well thought out car, this looks like they have beefed up the front end and left a little mild styling on the rear.

I especially like the rear lights - not too square like most mercs have been in the past.

Maybe they've taken a little from VW & Audi on this one - but it seems to work.

I dread to think what the ride would be like in that last one - and it would ground on speed bumps here!

Agree with above looks like a mini R class, especially the back.

Its so useful we could be tempted with one of these, I wonder if they will put anything bigger than the 2.0cdi in it?

The front looks very much like the current one.....I will have to find some LED DRL's...

:)

Don't look that much different, Audi daytime running lamps at the front and a new shape VW golf rear end :eek:

Sadly the new B class will not just lose the sandwhich floor. It will also lose over 3 inches off the wheelbase length (2.7 metres instead of 2.778 metres). That is a big chunk off. Say goodbye to all the lovely legroom of the current model.

Cracking deals coming up on outgoing Diesel B Class Manuals then?

It has been advised on here to stay away from autos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom