2012 C220 (w204) correct wipers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

WantaMerc

Car
BMW
Hi guys

I have a 2012 C220 (w204) and was trying to figure out what the correct parts number is for the front wipers?

I have it narrowed down to A2048202300 or A2048201845

Anybody know where I can check this?

Thanks

Just buy Bosch Aerotwin from Halfords. Same price and far far superior

Sorry, I may have misunderstood, wiper blade or wiper arm? If wiper blade see above!

Is it not better to stay with stock parts? Similar to full MB service history or does not matter with things like wipers?

Mercedes don't make wiper blades, they just buy them in so just stick with a decent brand.

Bosch aeros as mentioned usually £20 a set off of ebay

The genuine Mercedes wipers are now horrible quality.?Wiper blades and any serviceable item made by OEM or non OEM manufacturer make no difference to the value or service history of the car. Honestly go Bosch Aerotwin!

I recall when buying my Bosch Aerotwin blades that there were two different part nos for W204's. Is that the issue ?

For what it's worth mine were Bosch A939S.

Mine is a 2009 W204.

Go here and enter your vehicle details then select service parts to find the correct Bosch part numbers.

Vehicle Search - bosch.com

You will find more than one part number for wipers and the issue to be aware of with Bosh Aerotwin blades is that there are universal ones of the correct length that fit with adaptors and Original fitment ones that fit properly. You obviously want this type.

This link will also list hundreds of Bosch part numbers for your car.

The genuine Mercedes wipers are now horrible quality.?Wiper blades and any serviceable item made by OEM or non OEM manufacturer make no difference to the value or service history of the car. Honestly go Bosch Aerotwin!

I did buy some Bosch Aerotwin wipers and side by side with the originals I cannot discern any difference at all.

The rubber I suppose could be different but it felt no different and in use was no different.

That's not to say there is no difference in quality it's just I cannot see it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

in the last year purchased 2 sets of genuine Mercedes wiper blades,very noisy, only purchase if you like noisy wipers, purchased Bosch blades as other members have said, really good, very quiet , cost around £16 each , really pleased.

What size blades are they on the C class 2011 pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom