2012 C250Cdi - noisy/slower than expected?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As far as I know, Pedalkennlinie is German for Pedal datum.

Quick update again :D I had the Quantum remap done yesterday, guy downloaded the data from the ECU and sent that to Quantum who updated it and sent it back for upload. Car feels a bit more sprightly, and is now more like what I expected the car to perform like originally. Still 50mpg on a run back from Kent->Oxford so all good. :)

I'm very happy thank you and there's millions that are too with pedal boxes , it's been at least a few years and unlike a remap it can be removed and sold just like my auxiliary battery .

So there we have it not even my author who was tuning Cosworths back in the 80's, John at Big Fish and Acid at MSL go into Pedalkennlinie , I wonder if Antony does at GAD ?
So can a remap just revert to standard as for Cossies had my fun with those in the Day too Collins. in congelton were and still are the place to go for them, more fun was a ren 5 GT Turbo with a Group A bottom end and a Renault Maxi top end and injection system 235 Whp and 8500 rpm made for some interesting torque steer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom