2012 C63 with PPP / LSD Saloon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ecain63

Car
'62 C63 PPP Saloon. Red. V5 Map. Remus exhaust. 181mph at Vmax stealth
Selling my 2012 C63 AMG with Performance Pack Plus and factory AMG LSD. Ordered a new car for April delivery so needs to move on before March.

62 plate September 2012
33600 miles
Fire opal red with 507 Platinum edition wrap.
Saloon
Performance Package Plus (487bhp SLS engine)
AMG LSD from factory
Composite braking system with red callipers
Facelift with MCT gearbox
Alcantara steering wheel
Carbon boot spoiler
Sunroof
Harmon Kardon
Comand Online
Attention Assist
Blindspot Assist
Park Assist and self parking function
Black leather
19" wheels in unmarked metallic grey
Mot 20/09/2017
Full service Inc plugs 12/10/16
Full service history inc 1000mile LSD run in service

**Mods**:

Eurocharged V5 map.
Secondary cat delete (no mot issues)
Remus mid-back exhaust.

This is my 2nd C63, having also owned a similar spec 2010 pre facelift. Do not confuse this car with a standard C63. PPP cars with LSD are rare and currently an appreciating asset. This car dynod at 500bhp when stock and currently produces 530-540bhp with the mods. A very healthy example, it is also the fastest map only C63 to attend VMax200, running 181mph at the trap.

Cosmetically the car is in great condition. It was fully detailed prior to the wrap and the wrap itself was fitted by Shane at UTWS in New Milton. It can be removed if needs be but it's effectively an OEM wrap copy.

All tyres are good with plenty of life left and no damage. Brakes are also good, and if the full asking price is met I will include a new set of PPP front discs and pads that Mercedes charge £2000 for. The brakes are the composite upgrade pack and not the standard steels, or the 2 piece discs from the PP cars. PPP cars are different.

Any questions please ask. I know most things about these machines spec wise so don't be afraid to question me. Also, I'm in no great rush to sell as I have until March so no daft offers please.

£34'000 inc discs.

Eddie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom