2012 E350 estate alloy question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cozen2

Car
E350,E280
Hey everyone I have 2012 E350 with 18 " rims which I want to upgrade to 19". I have bought a set of a2134012100 which looks like fits w213 E classes. I have tried to fit the new set on and the bolt holes looks like it matches but only issue I occured was my original bolts were to short in length, wouldn't reach the threads with the new rims. So is it possible to fit these rims if so can someone guide me to the right set of bolts for it.

Thanks for the reply...I will ring my MB dealer for bolts to see if they are not to expensive..M12 or M14 X 1.5mm??

Standard MB wheel bolts are with 27mm thread length. You need a long ones which are with 40mm threads. If possible check with your local MB parts dept. My guess is that if the wheels are genuine MB ones bolt seat should be 14mm radius and you should look for such bolts. Something like these Mercedes Alloy wheel bolt M12 x 1.5 40mm thread 17mm Hex Radius | Spot On Nuts and Bolts
That link is for M12 bolts. The OP needs M14 bolts.
Thanks for the reply...I will ring my MB dealer for bolts to see if they are not to expensive..M12 or M14 X 1.5mm??
Definitely M14 x 1.5mm
l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom