[SOLD] 2012 E63 PP - 700bhp - 830lbs/ft

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bryan Allman

SUPPORTER
Car
SLK55 (R172) 62.
It is with some regret that I have decided to put my E63 PP up for sale, but an upcoming relocation to Italy means its now time to move on.

The PP version is a rare animal in that it came as standard with a mechanical LSD, uprated power and torque figures, and factory modified suspension, carbon lip and engine cover. I have had it since 2014 and it now sits on 76000 miles, so has averaged just over 9000 miles per year.

During that time it has been serviced by the Guildford Main Dealer (Sandown) who many of you will know have a very good reputation amongst forum members, and comes with full Mobilo Recovery.It has just had a full service including all plugs changed etc. In December 2016 it was bench mapped by Acid at MSL to the figures shown above. The car has been 100% reliable and is the ultimate Q-car, being as docile as a lamb in town and a complete animal when needs be. Those who have experienced its performance have never been disappointed.

Last year, as well as the standard servicing at Sandown, the ATF was changed along with a change of Diff oil. This not something that is generally done, but with the extra torque I felt it to be sensible. This year all pads and disks were changed at a cost of £2600.

The car is a daily driver and during the last 4 years has averaged 22.6mpg across all types of driving (Central London rush hour, short journeys, and Long high speed runs abroad). All receipts are available as is a complete set of AMG split rims shod with Pirelli Winter Tyres (as shown in the images below)

This car is very different to most E63s. It is extremely fast, everything works - the spec sheet is attached and the car has never been in an accident. All the bodywork and brightwork was G-Tech sealed in 2015 and the paintwork reflects that.

I am looking for £24,500 including the winter wheels.

_RY_1371.jpg_RY_1375.jpg_RY_1377.jpg_RY_1380.jpg_RY_1383.jpg_RY_1385.jpg_RY_1389.jpg_RY_1394.jpg_RY_1395.jpgIMG_3808.jpgIMG_3865.jpgIMG_3894.jpgSplit rims.jpg

Attachments

• E63PPP Data card.pdf
    590 KB · Views: 43
Last chance price before we move to Italy and I keep it as my UK car!

Now reduced to £21,500 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom