2012 Mercedes 350 cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colin626

Car
2012 E350 Cabriolet Sports
I all, just bought the 2012 350 cabriolet, your thoughts please good or bad mileage is 75000.
Thanks

No, it’s the Euro 5

Check to see if it has had a gearbox service, lots of owners miss this critical task,

He’s already said it’s a Euro 5.
Yes, I can read, however, not everybody knows the Euro emissions standard of every car, so I still don't know the answer and I'll forget trying to add anything useful to the original question. I think that it would have been quicker for you to just answer the question but never mind.
(I have 5 cars, incl a 2012 E350 coupe from new, have German and French 'emission zone' stickers/passes, but have no idea of each car's individual category, as it's of no interest to me, without looking at the V5).

Last edited:
What should be cause for concern if it’s good condition, good service, it’s done no mls for that engine and if bought for pleasure just enjoy .

Did the early models suffer perished oil cooler seals, a bugger to replace ?

Hi All, Yes it’s a euro 5 diesel, late 2012 350 cabriolet sport. Can anyone please educate me as to the difference between the sports model and the AMG model or are they one of the same.
Thanks in advance

Hi All, Yes it’s a euro 5 diesel, late 2012 350 cabriolet sport. Can anyone please educate me as to the difference between the sports model and the AMG model or are they one of the same.
Thanks in advance
I would think only different wheel sizes and suspension being slightly different

Thanks in advance
AMG do not get sold with a diesel engine & are high performance cars. You may be confusion ‘Sport’ and ‘AMG LIne’ which as is mentioned above and may have some decorative differences.

AMG do not get sold with a diesel engine & are high performance cars. You may be confusion ‘Sport’ and ‘AMG LIne’ which as is mentioned above and may have some decorative differences.
Many thanks, mine is cabriolet sports with AMG styling at the end of the day I’m impressed with it,cheers

Many thanks, mine is cabriolet sports with AMG styling at the end of the day I’m impressed with it,cheers
Mine is similar, it has the 19” wheels and a small boot spoiler as standard, think that’s the only difference.

Mine is similar, it has the 19” wheels and a small boot spoiler as standard, think that’s the only difference.
I’ve got the AMG pedals, steering wheel, carpets, enhanced engine performance and body styling to name a few, I’m not sure if some of these are as standard.

There wasn't an AMG model, however the Sport had 'AMG'-bodystyling (bumper and sills), AMG-style steering wheel (in reality a different silver trim), 'Sport' silver stainless pedals with rubber inserts, AMG-branded mats.

There were 2 models, SE and Sport. Mechanically, all 350s were the same (sports suspension & steering) : 4-cylinder SEs had 'standard' suspension/steering. Other differences:
Sport, cross-drilled front discs
Sport multi-countour seats
Sport Artico seats (SE leather)
Sport 18" 'AMG' wheels (SE 17")
Sport black headlining (SE grey)
Sport silver instrument surround (SE black)
Sport - intelligent lights (SE halogen)

I think that's about it.

A 2012, with straight DRLs , should be a 265bhp engine.

(I've looked in the 2012-brochure, and as far as I can see, the engine Euro spec isn't mentioned or, if it is, I didn't see it 😉)

Eta - what do you mean by 'enhanced engine performance', has it been chipped?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom