2012 Mercedes CLS crashes on the Nürburgring

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
9659957471198916363.jpg

1057316864430256946.jpg

3931995502049887519.jpg

Last edited:
Details are limited, but a 2012 CLS was involved in an accident that caused a fair amount of front-end damage. This, of course, follows last weekend's SLS AMG GT3 crash.

I'll get full details this weekend...I'm off to the 'ring and meeting up with Uli (AMG's outsourced development driver) as he owe's me a new set of rear tyres :D

He'll spill the beans on what happened ;)

I asked Uli about this yesterday and he knew all about it....it was on the so called 'industry' day where manufacturers can exclusively use the ring for testing and he was on track at the time in the AMG version!

One of MB's test drivers was going too fast through the Adenau Forest section, down the hill, up to the top and whack into some concrete! It's a section of the track that really takes your stomach away such is the change in altitude!

Probably burst the front tyres at the same time if the non matching wheels are anything to go by.:crazy:

ps If you are using firefox as a browser Ctrl+ and Ctrl- will reduce or expand the entire page to see any larger pics on a small monitor.

wottttt why the helll, who put him in the drivers seat ruined such a wicked car

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom