Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
SL63 AMG
2012 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG spotted on the Nürburgring

Next-generation ML-Class is expected to go on sale in the middle of 2011. Here we have spy photos os the high-performance AMG variant, that should follow soon after.

Next-generation ML63 AMG will be powered by the new twin-turbocharged 5.5 litre V8 with 544 horsepower. With the Performance Pack output is increased to 571 hp.

2012-ML-63-AMG-1-650x433.jpg

2012-ML-63-AMG-2.jpg

2012-ML-63-AMG-4.jpg

2012-ML-63-AMG-5.jpg

Last edited:
Not being familiar with larger cars like this - is that handling the body roll well... or is it about to roll over...

that car will be amazing cant wait pan roof as well should look realy good, black with black please.:bannana:

That would scare the crap out of me doing that speed and being tilted so much!

I like the roof :)

You do get use to it leaning.....Mines nothing like that 63 but when I'm alone in it on a good road you can still have fun. The weights all low down plus 4wd so it 'looks' worse than it is.

As mentioned however in those pictures its probably doing a 3 figure speed also :)

mls are lovely especially the w164 i will own that car and i cant wait

I can not see mutch, but that are some nice wheels!

like killerhertz said, probably doing 100+ and around a corner, its stable as a car to be honest. Pritty hard to role these things

I've never been that keen on the ML, I'm sure it will be a decent car though and sell well, thier firmly aiming at the Cayenne Turbo with 571 BHP, to be fair the ML looks better than the Cayenne(which isn't hard) but will it drive better?.

Looks like a big improvement over the existing ML interior. :thumb:

I am getting pretty sick of seeing the corporate mirrors on every single new Merc; CLS, SLS, ML etc.

I hear there's a suggestion it will be a fraction smaller, which will make it more attractive to me provided inside space is not compromised too much. I wasted so much time looking for large parking spaces in my ML, but I accept that a small reduction in dimensions won't make much difference in this respect. At least it won't be BIGGER as is usual with new models.
Really looking forward to seeing it properly unveiled, anyone know when exactly??

^ my last car only did 1800 miles in a year so luckily between 15 mpg and 30 mpg it's not too bad. I guess £120+ a tank would dampen the fun though :)

Be fun with the caravan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom