2012 S350L rear seat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S350L

Car
Mercedes
Hello All

firstly, happy new year to you all.

Im a newbie looking to buy an S350L. Ive found one with an incredible spec thats in my budget, however its a 4 seat seat version. It has a heated and cooled rear bench seat, but I really need a 5 seated vehicle. Does anyone know if its possible to convert it to 5 seats, maybe buying a seatbelt, headrest and also the centre seat bit, as it currently has a storage bin there?

many thanks in advance

:)

Hello All

firstly, happy new year to you all.

Im a newbie looking to buy an S350L. Ive found one with an incredible spec thats in my budget, however its a 4 seat seat version. It has a heated and cooled rear bench seat, but I really need a 5 seated vehicle. Does anyone know if its possible to convert it to 5 seats, maybe buying a seatbelt, headrest and also the centre seat bit, as it currently has a storage bin there?

many thanks in advance

:)

Does it have the rear wooden console instead of a seat cushion in between the rear seats? If so it's not worth converting - that is a very rare option and it will be easier to find a S350L with the standard set up - the outer seats were power adjustable as standard on the L, but it still has the middle cushion for a fifth passenger.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom