[SOLD] 2012 SLK55 AMG, IRIDUIM GRAY, PP, Light pack, Magic Roof, HK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Fixit

Car
2012 SLK55 AMG
I'm selling my SLK55 as I'm going into business with my son (well helping to fund)!!

As you know I have been a fan of Big merc for a while with a string of C55's and E55's but this will be a very reluctant sale, she is 2012 Iridium Gray (1 of 3500 I think) and well spec'ed with Performance Pack, lighting pack, Magic Sky Roof and the HK stereo. I think the options when added were around £15K!! Took me a while to find her

Drive superbly as you'd expect A full-service history with recent Diff oil, box oil and service. I full set of new P zeros all round and only 42K miles,

Unmark exterior and unmarked interior leather recently clean with Glipsons.

MOT May 2021 mileage 41,000

£23,995 ONO (possible PX E55 plus cash my way so I have a reasonable runaround)!

SLK 55 walk round VID-20200527-WA0000.mp4

SLK55 1.jpg

Attachments

• SLK55 Data Card.pdf
    13.9 KB · Views: 56
Oh and a reversing camera will be fitted tomorrow;- Essential on these!!

price drop to 21,995

Update, going to the dark side and a Cayman S, Been offered 20500 so yours for there about!

Just a quick update, I did not get on well with the Cayman. It drove great but was noisy and harsh inside, very much more sports orientated and I preferred the more luxury sports car Mercedes approach. Anyway, as I bought the Cayman online, unseen and with no test drive, I have 'undone' the deal and now have the SLK55 back less the cost of transporting the cars around!! I'm in for a couple of disc replacements in my next week so will hold on to the SLK55 possibly looking fro a GLC43 last on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom