2012 Vito Brabus sport front bumper/spoiler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barny192

Car
Vito Brabus Sport.
Hi Folks,

I hope you have all had a Great Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.
Unfortunately I am not …… I managed to prang the front spoiler / bumper on my Vito Brabus sport by going into a puddle that was a LOT deeper than it looked and did a pretty good demolition job on the front rhs .
Iv'e finally got my lardy **** off the sofa and got the bumper off but as we all know, that's the easy bit!
I have the skills and materials to repair the external damage but ….. yes it's always there a.. there are two what look like plastic brackets / supports that came off completely when I removed the bumper and I cant tell if they have broken off or just come away from their seating position. Anyone got and clue's please?
Also I'd love to find a technical drawing of the rear of the bumper and could anyone suggest how to word a search for a second hand bumper ? Every combination of Vito Brabus and Sport bring me nothing of any use and I'm wondering if I'm just getting to old to understand all this teknologgy stuff init !! I'd like to way up the cost of a second hand one against doing the repair myself.

Thanks in advance guys and I wish you all a Happy , safe and prosperous New Year.
Barny.

Hi, The sport bumper is just a bonded on bottom section over a painted bumper so you can buy just the section you need from MB parts, you cannot get the complete part.
Parts should be able to help with a picture of everything you need.

The lower plastic brackets are available separately. They are strong but fairly brittle. Been through similar problem when the dealership smashed mine getting it off the ramp.

Hi, The sport bumper is just a bonded on bottom section over a painted bumper so you can buy just the section you need from MB parts, you cannot get the complete part.
Parts should be able to help with a picture of everything you need.
Just wanted to say a belated Thank you for your help. Very kind of you to take the time. Kindest regards, Richard.

The lower plastic brackets are available separately. They are strong but fairly brittle. Been through similar problem when the dealership smashed mine getting it off the ramp.
Another very helpful star. Thank you very much for your response and my apologies for my late reply. Regards, Richard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom